Council places important documents on public exhibition to allow members of the public to provide their feedback and have their say.
Why make a submission and what happens to my submission?
- Your submission is used by Council to assist in its decision making processes.
- Your personal information contained in your submission is collected by Council for the purpose of corresponding with you about your submission.
- If you make an anonymous submission, Council will be unable to contact you further.
- A summary of the points made in your submission will be contained in the Council meetings business paper and made public on Council’s website, your personal information will not be displayed.
There are currently 14 items on public exhibition.
Draft Disability Inclusion Action Plan & Various Council Policies (listed below)
Notice is hereby given that Council intends to adopt the draft Disability Inclusion Action Plan and various reviewed Council Policies after an exhibition period of 28 days.
Copies of the plan, and a booklet containing all reviewed policies will be available at the Goolgowi and Hillston Council Offices and online at www.carrathool.nsw.gov.au.
Written submissions addressed to the General Manager, will be received until 4pm Monday 23 October 2023.
Disability Inclusion Action Plan
Policy Review Booklet
Policies contained in this booklet:
- Records management Policy 083
- Bush Fires Selection of Council Plant Policy 029
- Urban and Rural Water Supply Policy 041
- Keeping of Domestic Animals Policy 059
- Development Applications – Determination by Council Policy 110
- Placement of Outdoor Eating Areas Policy 111
- Service Agreement for Issue of Certificates Policy 119
- Councillor Interaction with Staff and Access to Information Policy 123
- Levee Banks Policy 130
- Complaints Management Policy 150
- Communication Devices, Internet, Email Acceptable Use Policy 151
- Rural Address Policy 163
- Delegations Policy 164