Pensioner Concession

Home > About Council > Ratepayer Information > Pensioner Concession

If you hold a pension concession card or receive a War Widows or TPI Pension and reside at the rated property, you might be eligible for a rate rebate up to $250 and an additional $175 if you have water and sewerage services from Council. If you think you are eligible for the concession and it is not shown on your rates notice, please complete the Pensioner Concession form and post it to Council or return it in person to a Council Office.

Please note:

  • All pensioner concession applications will undergo confirmation by Centrelink.
  • If you move house, you will need to re-apply to receive your pensioner discount at your new address.
  • People who become, or cease to be, eligible pensioners during the year will receive a concession proportionate to the number of full quarters in which they are an eligible pensioner.