Free Golf Lessons June 202312-02-2023
THEY ARE BACK!Ladies, Mens & Juniors
- Individual or groups
- All equipment supplied
WHERE: Hillston Golf Club
BOOKING YOUR TIME: 0427 411 305
David Malin: Winning Sky ExhibitionCome and look at the David Malin Winning Sky Photos exhibition and learn more about the stars and galaxy's around us with a special film screening on the big movie screen! Exhibitions open from 5pm - 9pm GOOLGOWI - Tuesday 13 June - Goolgowi Hall (Corner of Napier & Farrer St) RANKINS SPRINGS - Wednesday 14 June - Rankins Springs Hall (Boomerang St) MERRIWAGGA - Thursday 15 June- Merriwagga Hall (Fingal St) HILLSTON - Friday 16 June - Hillston Community Hall (1 Oxley Ave) CARRATHOOL - Saturday 17 June - Carrathool Hall (Wade & Cambridge St) Let us know that you are coming: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/david-malin-winning-sky-photos-exhibition-and-film-screening-tickets
Vaccination Pop-Up Clinic13-02-2023
COVID-19 & FLU Vaccinations are coming to Hillston! DATE: Saturday 17th June 9am - 2pm WHERE: Stan Peters Oval, Hillston Hosted by Hillston Swans Football & Netball Club ** This is a Hillston Swans home game, however anyone from the public who wishes to get their vaccinations and doesn't intend to watch/play will not be charged entry at the oval. **
The Scramble Hillston13-02-2023
Hillston Scramble 2023 WHEN: Saturday 15th July 2023 WHERE: Hillston Golf Course Registration: 9am Tee Off: 10am Contact: Nathan Cahill 0455 493 151 for more information.
Camp Oven Cook-Off13-02-2023
When: Saturday 19 August 2023
Time: Starting at 12pm - Judging at 6.30pm
Venue: Goolgowi Ex-Servicemen's Club
Enquiries: 02 6965 1308
BYO: Camp oven & Camp oven food
Fire pit and cooking will be done at the club.
SPECTATORS WELCOME- enjoy a $15 tasting plate by the campfire.
Money will go towards the Goolgowi Ex- Servicemen’s Club.
Hook, Line & Sinker Hillston14-02-2023
HOOK, LINE & SINKER FESTIVALThursday 24th August - Sunday 27th August On the Lachlan River, Hillston Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Women’s Health Nurse – Hillston17-02-2023
The Women's Health Nurse is visiting Hillston. When: 5th September & 6th September 2023 For an appointment with the Womens Health Nurse Ring - 1800 654 324
Hillston Hogs - The Long White LunchCAN ASSIST FUNDRAISING EVENT WHEN: 9th September 2023 WHERE: Hillston Race Course A day about food, friends, fundraising, music and laughter! - JOIN US! More information to follow in the coming weeks.
Friday 15 September (Night) - Official Opening
- At the Rankins Springs & District War Memorial Hall. Film Showing - Filmed in 1953, Rankins Springs is West.
Saturday 16 September - Day to Evening
- Breakfast - Catered by Rankins Springs Fire Brigade.
- Historical exhibits - Showcasing local clubs and groups at the Rankins Springs Hall.
- Town Maps available - Displaying landmarks, current and previous buildings.
- Bus tours to the Old Pub - Special thanks to landowners the Luelf family.
- Lunch - Food, Coffee and Ice cream vans. Marquee seating provided.
- Kids activities.
- Time capsule commemoration - Celebrating 100 Years.
- Live music and more - At the Conapaira Hotel.
- Fireworks - At night closing the day's activities.
Sunday 17 September - Day to Afternoon
- Breakfast - Catered by Rankins Springs Golf Club.
- Church Together Service - All welcome to attend.
- Additional events and details still to be confirmed.
Event start times to be confirmed. For all up-to-date information follow Rankins Springs Town 100 Years Centenary 1923-2023
Goolgowi 6 Aside19-02-2023
GOOLGOWI 6 - ASIDE IS BACK!!
14th October 2023
• 13 years + to participate • BBQ & Canteen will be available • BYO alcohol, NO GLASS ALLOWED • $15 per person
Team registration will be done on the day at 9am for a 9:30am kick off.
St Joseph’s Christmas Tree19-05-2023
Save the date for St Joey's, Hillston annual Christmas Tree!
1 December 2023